Volunteers and Internships
Interested in volunteering for the CT GOP State Convention?
The Connecticut Republican Party is seeking hard-working individuals with a passion for politics for the following positions:
We are looking for volunteers who are available to assist in a wide variety of general staff responsibilities at Connecticut Republican Headquarters.
- Compile various databases using Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Answers phone calls and assists members as needed
- General staff work including all aspects of mail correspondence
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Good communications skills both in writing and over the telephone
- Ability to work well with people; Strong attention to detail
Schedule is flexible
WANT TO VOLUNTEER?
High School and College Summer Intern Opportunities
We are currently still recruiting candidates for our Summer 2018 Internship
- Communications Internship
- Data & Research Internship
- Finance Internship
- Field Internship
There are several great opportunities for students and future politicos to gain valuable experience.
Applicants should be proficient in the following:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication skills both in writing and over the telephone
- Schedules are flexible for interns and positions are unpaid
Interested in any of these great opportunities?
Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call 860-426-1920 and speak with any member of our staff.
References may be required for employment.